Fruit Smoothie Recipe:
1/4 cup orange juice
1/2 cup frozen strawberries/blueberries
1 small container of vanilla yogurt (about 1 cup)
fresh spinach (optional, and sounds weird but you can't taste it and it's super healthy!)
1) Wash your hands.
2) Empty the container of yogurt into the blender.
3) Add 1/4 cup of orange juice and 1/2 cup frozen berries into the blender.
4) Add a few leaves of spinach.
5) Put the lid on the blender securely and press the power button. Hold your hand on tip of the lid and let the blender run until the mixture looks smooth.
6) Pour your smoothie in your cup and you're done!